- Be part of the introductory exposure to the fundamental building blocks of becoming a Social Entrepreneur
- Take part in a holistic learning through a right blend of classroom learning and field work experience
- Certificate awarded by TISS
- Faculty experts from TISS
- Basic Accounting
- Soft Skills
- Basic Economics
- Market and Marketing
- Field Work and Reflective Presentation Hours – focus on entrepreneur, formal and organised market and informal and unorganised market.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Development
- Venture Plan – Basic
- Social Sector Perspectives
- Problem Mapping
- Field Work and Reflective Presentation Hours – focus on social entrepreneur, social sector – health, agriculture, education, water and waste and social problem related data collection.
EligibilityWho can do this course?
Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship has been designed to provide the participants an exposure to consider working in social enterprise .
Ideal for budding Social Entrepreneurs, CSR professionals, social workers, aspiring individuals to become social entrepreneurs and academicians, the programme addresses issues such as learning the basics of social entrepreneurship and be sensitised to consider the consequences of their decisions in the profession on the social and environmental concerns.
Companies are also encouraged to nominate candidates for this program.
Graduate degree in any discipline
CertificationsThe course apart from offering a holistic learning experience, on successful completion, will also award a Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
ScopeThe participants would get exposure and may consider working in social enterprise
Participants would learn the basics of social entrepreneurship and be sensitised to consider the consequences of their decisions in the profession on the social and environmental concerns.
FeesHow much you pay?
Total Course Fee: Rs. 60,000.
To find out more about possible funding options for the program, please contact our Admissions Office.