Executive Programme in Innovative CSR will adopt entrepreneurial approach for design and implementation of CSR and Sustainable Development initiatives by the companies.
- Inter-disciplinary perspectives on sustainable development challenges
- Entrepreneurial approach to CSR
- Develop strategies which underpin organizational CSR objectives
- Diploma awarded by TISS
- Faculty experts from TISS
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship
- Problem Mapping
- Participatory Tools for Analysis
- Triple Bottom Line
- Basic Accounting and Costing
- Stakeholder Marketing
- Process Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Sustainability Reporting
- CSR Programme Design
- Sustainable Development
- Social Research Methods
- Problem Mapping for CSR
- Legal Framework for CSR
- CSR Blueprint Design
- Resource Management
- CSR Programme Design
- Impact Assessment
- CSR Impact Framework Development
EligibilityWho can do this course?
This Executive PGDM CSR course is geared towards professionals working in corporate, government and non- governmental organizations. Bringing together the interdisciplinary themes in economics, development, social policy, entrepreneurship and business management, the Executive Programme is designed to provide an inter-disciplinary perspective on CSR and emerging models in CSR practices across business enterprises.
Companies are also encouraged to nominate candidates for this program.
Graduate degree in any discipline with 1-3 years of work experience
CertificationsThe course, apart from offering a holistic learning experience, on successful completion, will also award a certificate in Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Innovative CSR by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
The program will help fill the gap that exists in the country for learned and trained CSR Professionals in the development sector.
The practical insights gained from a course like this, as well as the continuous assessment and networking with the industry experts may help the participants to enhance their career prospects as:
- Trained CSR Professionals for Private and Public Sector Companies
- Trained CSR Professionals for Voluntary Sector such as NGOs or Social Institutions.
- Gaining role enhancement in CSR and Development Sector
FeesHow much you pay?
Total Course Fee: Rs. 1,80,000.
To find out more about possible funding options for the program, please contact our Admissions Office.
Need Help? Chat with us