- Be part of the intitiative to orient the youth from marginalised groups to be provided with the knowledge and skill of Social Entrepreneurship
- Take part in a holistic learning through a right blend of classroom learning and field work experience
- Take advantage of the platform to learn from each other
- Advanced Certificate awarded by TISS
- Faculty experts from TISS
- Basic Accounting
- Soft Skills
- Basic Economics
- Market and Marketing
- Field Work and Reflective Presentation Hours – focus on entrepreneur, formal and organised market and informal and unorganised market.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Development
- Venture Plan – Basic
- Social Sector Perspectives
- Problem Mapping
- Field Work and Reflective Presentation Hours – focus on social entrepreneur, social sector – health, agriculture, education, water and waste and social problem related data collection.
- Cost and Cost Accounting
- Operation and Technology Management for Social Ventures
- Field Work and Reflective Presentation Hours – market visit with focus sectors – health, agriculture, education, water and waste and supply and technology resource mapping of an organisation
- Guided Field Work (2) – internship with a business organisation
- Marketing Management for Social Ventures
- Total Class Room Hours
- Guided Field Work (1)– internship with an established NGO
- Financial Management for Social Ventures
- Venture Plan – Advance
- Guided Field Work (3) – internship with a Government Department
- Organisation Design and Human Resource for Social Venture
- Field Work and Reflective Presentation Hours – study of organisation design and HR practices in a business organisation and market and resource assessment related data collection
- Guided Field Work (4) – internship with a business organisation
EligibilityWho can do this course?
Advanced Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship has been designed to provide the participants an all-inclusive exposure to the fundamental building blocks of becoming a successful Social Entrepreneur.
Ideal for Social Entrepreneurs, CSR professionals, social workers, aspiring individuals to become social entrepreneurs and academicians, the programme addresses issues such as inclusive growth, social security and carbon footprint to create lasting impact.
Companies are also encouraged to nominate candidates for this program.
Graduate degree in any discipline
CertificationsThe course apart from offering a holistic learning experience, on successful completion, will also award a certificate in Advanced Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
ScopeThe program will enable the participants to start their own enterprises as a career option.
The participants would consider choosing social entrepreneurship as the consequences of their decisions on the social and environmental concerns
The programme will address issues such as inclusive growth, social security and carbon footprint to create lasting impact on the decision dynamics of the social entrepreneurs and professional managers.
FeesHow much you pay?
Total Course Fee: Rs. 1,20,000
To find out more about possible funding options for the program, please contact our Admissions Office.