IIAS offers scholarships for deserving candidates, with the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence. The quantum of scholarship and the number of recepients are at the sole discretion of the Management Team and Governing Body.
IIAS is an equal opportunity college and hence prioritizes education over finances. The need-based scholarships are primarily focused on deserving candidates for whom financial need is the main criterion. Please note that a number of supporting documents will be required for the need-based scholarships.
List of documents required:
- Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer);
- Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. On-line overview is accepted.
- If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
STUDENT EDUCATION LOANS
All students who take admission in IIAS are eligible to apply for student loans at any bank that they choose to. IIAS provides all supporting documentation for assisting students for their loan application.
For benefit of students, IIAS facilitate education loans via a completely online process.
The education loans for the students of IIAS Siliguri are offered based on the credit history of the co-applicant and academic performance of the applicant.
- Easy availability of education loans for a number of courses
- Low interest rates with a repayment period ranging from 5 to 15 years
- Education, living and other expenses covered
- Moratorium period ranging from 6 months to a year
- Income Tax Benefits
Click here to apply for student loan.