National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Certification
IIAS School of Management has been consistently contributing to nation building with an unwavering focus on developing industry-fit students over three decades now. The key has always been enriching ‘student experience’ which necessitates a flawless implementation of the best practices. Having received numerous awards from the industry for years now, IIAS School of Management now aims to secure National Academic Accreditation Council (NAAC) certification.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Towards fulfilling the ambition to secure NAAC certification, IIAS School of Management has set up an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The idea is to ensure that each criteria, as mandated by NAAC, is adhered to and improvements are constantly worked upon based on the framework.
Objectives of IQAC:
- Diligence: the cell keeps a close watch on the activities of the college ensuring quality is maintained and is NAAC compliant.
- Development: phase-wise evaluation of accreditation process
- Determination: determine the proper channelisation of efforts to optimise capacity and maximise outcomes.
The members of IQAC:
- Dr. Angshuman Chatterjee – Chairperson
- Dr. Urbi Ghosh Bhattacharjee – IQAC Coordinator
- Mr. Abhinandan De
- Mr. Sudip Bhattacharya
- Mr. Dipak Choudhury
- Mr. Asim Mandal
- Mr. Atanu Pan
- Mr. Raj Datta
- Mr. Dibyendu Biswas
- Mr. Debanjan Joarder
- Dr. Sweta Patnaik
- Ms. Komal Thami
- Mr. Purajit Tarafder
- Mr. Sandipan Biswas
- Mr. Snehangshu De Sarkar
- Mr. Amit Bhowal, Alumnus
- Mr. Sayan Goswami, Student
- Mr. Sandipan Ghosh, Industry, EHTTOA
- The unique activities of the colleges to build industry-fit students
- Maintenance and adherence to the academic calendar
- Adherence to the internal control mechanisms
- Progress and evaluation of students
- Administrative practices
- Overall quality engine