- Learn the basics of Social Entrepreneurship & Venture creation
- Understand key tools of managing a business
- Network with a diverse peer group of like-minded professionals
- Ecosystem of support to sustainable social venture creation
- Diploma awarded by TISS
- Faculty experts from TISS
- Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Sector Perspectives and Interventions
- Problem Mapping
- Social Marketing
- Venture Planning for Impact
- Organisation Design and Human Resources Management
- Ethics and Governance
- Risk Management
- Sustainable Development and Social Ventures
- Basic Accounting and Costing
- Operation Management
- Financial Management and Fund Raising
- Strategic Management
- Developing Business Plans
- Sustainability Reporting
EligibilityWho can do this course?
Executive Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship is designed in a manner where participants from different disciplines and sectors would learn about social entrepreneurship and be sensitised to consider the consequences of their decisions on the social and environmental concerns.
Ideal for Social Entrepreneurs, CSR professionals, social workers, aspiring individuals to become social entrepreneurs and academicians, the programme addresses issues such as inclusive growth, social security and carbon footprint to create lasting impact.
Companies are also encouraged to nominate candidates for this program.
CertificationsThe course, apart from offering a holistic learning experience, on successful completion, will also award a certificate in Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
ScopeThe program participants will have following career prospects:
- Role enhancement for working development sector professionals
- Academic base for students, researchers and policy-makers alike
- Entry to entrepreneurial ecosystem for budding entrepreneurs
FeesHow much you pay?
Total Course Fee: Rs. 1,80,000.
To find out more about possible funding options for the program, please contact our Admissions Office.
Need Help? Chat with us