Hostel Warden (Lady)
Siliguri, West Bengal, India | Full-time
- handling complete hostel responsibilities ensure smooth functioning of Hostel activities.
- handling overall administration of Hostel, communicating with parents/ guardians of student from time to time.
- monitoring hostel, student leave record, in out movements.
- monitor and ensure proper cleaning of the hostel premises as well as the rooms of the students are done by housekeeping staffs.
- keep a track of all inventories available within the hostel premises.
- ensuring discipline and overall upkeep.
- resolving issues and complaints related to the infrastructure like IT / Power / Water / Civil / Plumbing etc.
- ability to listen to and establish a rapport with students.
- providing relevant information about the students whenever it is required.
- offering appropriate first aid support when needed.
- ensuring that no ragging, drugs or alcohol takes place.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be a Woman within an age bracket of 30 to 45 years.
- Should be a graduate
- Relevant work experience in area of Hostel Warden
- Ability to deal with Girls in the age group of 17 years to 22 years
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Conflict resolution of Students.
- Strong inter-personal skills to deal with other administrative departments.
- Knowledge of Written Spoken English language
- Need to stay full time in the Campus premises located in Dagapur, Siliguri.