Asst./Asso. Professor - Finance
Siliguri, West Bengal, India | Full-time
- delivering lectures, seminars and tutorials for Financial Management, Management Accounting, Basic Accounting, Taxation and related subjects;
- developing and implementing new methods of teaching;
- designing, preparing and developing teaching materials;
- assessing students’ coursework;
- setting and marking examinations;
- supporting students through an advisory role;
- supervising students’ activities;
- carrying out administrative tasks related to the department;
- representing the institution at professional conferences and seminars, and contributing to these as necessary;
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must demonstrate an excellent understanding of today’s Macroeconomic Landscape and possess good understanding of Stock Markets.
- Teaching experience of a minimum of 2 years or/and Industry work experience of a minimum of 3 years is mandatory.
- B.A./ P.G.D.M or Masters from a renowned institute mandatory
- Ph.D. (desired) in relevant domain with publications in well-rated journals.
Our ideal candidate will need to demonstrate that you are committed to:
- building caring relationships with your students;
- engaging students for learning;
- creating stimulating learning environments;
- designing assessments for learning;
- providing constructive feedback;
- professional development;
- collaborative work with your peers and
- mastery of your subject area.